Become a Member
BECOME A MEMBER OF AN ORGANIZATION THAT IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE!
Benefits of Membership:
- Early Invitation to our annual Silver Tea – The Silver Tea our signature fundraiser event that is held in a beautiful private residence in early December.
- Special Events – We often have impromptu events to raise awareness for our cause, raise funds, and have fun. These could include special shopping days, a run for charity, or a party with a purpose!
- Special Invitation to our Coffee/Cocktails and Conversation Events– These programs are held in the spring and fall and highlight one of our current year’s Grant Recipients or a speaker from a related field of work. This is a wonderful opportunity to hear directly from child abuse prevention agencies, law enforcement, the judicial system and other nonprofit organizations working to improve the quality of life for children in San Diego.
- Hands-On Volunteer Opportunities
- Notification of other Fundraising Events from our Grant Recipient Agencies
- Satisfaction– Members experience satisfaction in knowing that they are part of a group of people who continues to make difference in the lives of many at-risk children.
- Low annual dues– St. Germaine strives to maintain a low overall operating budget, which enables us to keep our promise that 100% of all donations is to be used directly to fund programs that work to stop and prevent child abuse in our San Diego community.
- No Mandatory Meetings– St. Germaine encourages participation of its members in our fundraising opportunities; however, there are no mandatory requirements. Members are encouraged to attend the annual Grants Awards Luncheon, as this is a great experience to be enjoyed by all members and our grant recipient agencies.
St. Germaine Children’s Charity
P.O. Box 2141
La Jolla, CA 92038-2141